Top Ten Resolutions I Have For 2016
I am doing the ‘I resolve to finally read these 10 books’ in 2016.
· Crashed Out by Tessa Bailey ❭ This is the first in her new NA series Made in Jersey. I am soooooo behind on reading Tessa’s books but this series sounds really good and I am really looking forward to reading it.
· Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch ❭ I received an eARC of this one but then I had surgery and then got sick and wasn’t able to read it before it got published. And I still haven’t had the chance to read it. I want to re-read Snow Like Ashes first then read this one, so definitely planning it for the beginning of 2016.
· Meangerie by Rachel Vincent ❭ I got approved for this one right around the time of my surgery and I figured I’d have time after surgery during my recovery time to read. Pfft. No one told me how tired you’d be afterwards, even when you were home, and I spent most of September sleeping. I love Vincent’s Stray series and the spin-off series so I am really looking forward to reading more of her books.
· Mine to Fear by Janeal Falor ❭ I absolutely love this series and I haven’t been able to get to this book like I wanted to. Janeal sent me a review request right around my surgery time and I explained my situation to her and she was cool with that and sent me the book. I am hoping it be one of the books I get to in January!
· NIL by Lynne Matson ❭ I have heard a lot of great things about this book and an author friend of mine got me a signed copy of the book recently but I haven’t had a chance to read it. My goal is for it to be one of my January books!
· Sleeping with the Enemy by Tracy Solheim ❭ This is another contemporary romance series that I love and I just haven’t had the chance to get to this newest book in the series. I am excited to read it though!
· Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen ❭ To be honest, I’m a little nervous about this one. It sounds good but the whole troll/human romance kind of squicks me, which is part of why I’ve put off reading it. But I have heard it is a good book so I am going to put that part aside and give the book a shot.
· The Rose Society by Marie Lu ❭ I am scared to read this one that is the only reason I have no read it yet. The Young Elites was one of my all time favorites last year and I am so scared that this book won’t live up to the first one. Or to my own hype. lol.
· This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner ❭ The only reason I put off reading this one was because I wanted to wait for the third one to come out so I could read them back to back. I loved the first one and didn’t want the long wait for the third one to be published after reading the second one. So now I can read the rest without waiting!
· Vicious by VE Schawb ❭ I don’t know why I never get around to this one, my friend says it’s right up my alley but I just have never started it. I definitely plan to sometime during the first of the year, might not be January, but within the first three months.
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The The Broke and Bookish.