Hello everyone! I am this week’s Feature Follow over at Parajunkee‘s blog!
When did you start blogging? I started blogging in March of 2013. I had to take a big break during the summer and fall for medical issues and I’ve only been back in the swing of blogging the last couple of months.
What is your favorite part of book blogging? Well I do enjoy getting advanced copies of books but I also have met a lot of great people and have made some great new friends. Pretty much everyone that I met is truly amazing, kind and helpful and they definitely make blogging more fun.
What type of books do you mainly blog about? I read a lot of fantasy, urban and high, as well as a lot of contemporary romance. I don’t stick to just YA or Adult, I enjoy both. I pretty much enjoy all types of books but fantasy is definitely my go to ‘cheer me up’ genre.
What is your favorite book(s)? I have a ton, but one of my absolutely favorite series is The Hollow series by Kim Harrison. The Undead Pool, the 12th book in the series, comes out in February. I’m incredibly excited about it and I’m sure I’ve mentioned it at least five times already this year on my blog!
What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging? Just this last week I finally got up the nerve to request some books over at Edelweiss, I’ve mainly just stuck to Netgalley, well I got approved for my first book a few days ago and I was really excited! I’ve also made some great friendships with authors and they now send me advanced copies of their books.
Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!
01. I’d like to make regular postings. I get pretty bad at posting some times and I really would like to get in a better habit of posting, even if I have to write posts in advance and schedule them.
02. I’d like to reach a wider and larger audience. I’m not entirely sure how I am going to do this yet but it is something I’d like to do. I think the first thing I’ll do is ask some of my blogger friends what they’ve done and see what will work for me.
03. I’d like to stay on top of my reviews. I am quite a bit behind on my reviews and I’d like not to get farther behind. I have 3-4 I need to type up so that I can post them and I hope to do that within the next few days.
04. I’d like to get a better ‘about me’ page. I’m never sure what to put on these types of posts but I did make up a ‘favorites’ list a few days ago that I’d like to add.
05. I’d like to keep up with my archive posts. I’d like to get in the habit of updating these two posts at least once a week. I need to pick a day of the week and stick to it.
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Powered by Linky Tools